We accept returns only from online purchases made at LabyrinthMadeGoods.com or LabyrinthMadeGoods.org.
If you choose to return your product(s):
- Please return your item unused and in the condition you received it, including the original product packaging.
- Please return the item within 30 days of receiving it.
- Please pay for the return shipping cost.
- We cannot accept returns of items listed as “final sale.”
- We are unable to refund original shipping charges.
Once the return is received, we will process your return as soon as possible. We’ll notify you that your return has been processed and a refund issued. You’ll see the refund on your original method of payment.
We don’t currently have the capacity to process exchanges, so once you have placed an order and received the items you purchased, we cannot accept exchanges.
Broken on Arrival
If you would like a replacement of the damaged item, we will process your request, notify you, and ship your replacement within a few days.
- keep all damaged items
- keep a copy of your invoice
- keep the shipping box
- and keep all shipping materials (cardboard inserts, packing paper, etc.)
If you would like a refund, we will have to follow all USPS guidelines which they have recently updated. During the USPS claims process, you will need to:
Once processed, USPS will send a claim letter to Labyrinth Made Goods and we’ll share a copy of that letter with you. You will then need to take the letter along with the damaged item, shipping box, and shipping materials to your nearest post office where they will issue the refund.